Wednesday, August 31

.My Randomness 17: Card games


Last Saturday, My bf, my officially new bff (RV) and I played card games. Honestly, I don't know a lot of card games out there, I only know the Monkey Game (Filipino version), Pairs Pairs, and Solitaire.

Yeah, I know I suck at playing card games because I don't always win before...

But I learned a two new games from my bf & bff.

Finally I can play card games with them..

We played "2" (pusoy dos in tagalog)
and
POKER GAME.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Guess who won the last all-in poker game?? MEEE!!!
hahahaha... actually I still don't understand poker, but I'm learning =D

Well, thats all for now..

Until next time..

I'm looking forward to tomorrow last bowling game with Carol..



No comments:

Post a Comment