Thursday, August 4

.MyJOURNAL 31: CHANGES IN MY LIFE...



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


After a few months of neglecting my blog, I'm finally back!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of changes have happened to me this past few months. I'll talk about it in the near future, as for now I'll share some picture update about me when I disappear from my blogger land...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. cut my bangs again / got my iphone ( a gift from my love)
2. I'm addicted to Tara Milk Tea from Quickly.
3. I'm keeping my relationship in private for now..
4. Random hangout with RV & Hannah
5. Meet my new 6 yrs old bff Tricia (i met her in a birthday party) isn't she cute? Hahahaha
6&7. My new addiction, COLORED NAIL POLISH



Well, that's all for now! I'm getting ready for my summer vacation to Los Angeles and visit my best friend CELINE for 3 days!!! In few hours we will have our 6 hours road trip...



1 comment: