Friday, April 1

.MyJOURNAL30: Trying so hard not to be obesses about....



smile

Sorry about the late post =) Today I’m going to talk about the things I’m trying so hard not to be obsesses about this March (yet I think I’m already obsess about it). Nowadays because of my procrastinating moments, I just tent to find myself being obsesses about watching a lot of shows and songs that are so addictive. And sometimes I can’t stop talking about it to some people that I know and I always persuade them and let them be interested about the shows I'm watching or the songs that I'm listen to. I don’t know maybe it’s just a Gemini’s characteristic to be informative and tell everyone about it, often multitasking between several interests and keeping myself busy at all times. Hahahaha =D

Anyway, If I can persuade some people, Maybe I could persuade some of my readers of my blog page.. (hahahaha thinking way ahead ~.~ )

Let’s get started.. Shall we?
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.


Pretty Little Liars
Summary: Pretty Little Liars is an ABC Family original series about five best friends and their life in a seemingly idyllic community. Until the night Alison goes missing. And then Aria, Hanna, Spencer and Emily start to receive messages from the anonymous "A" who knows all of their secrets.

(Source: http://abcfamily.com)

This show itself is really addicting. I love all of the main characters. I had been watching this show since the first episode and I’m really hook about watch it. I used to watch it online since we did not have the new plans for Comcast cable back then. I never like making plans on Monday because I'm watching this show. Instead of going out, I stayed home and watched my two favorite shows PPL and SKINS on Monday nights. Every episode has new secrets to reveal about Alison’s disappearance and this season they added new characters too. I recommend this show to all my friends. Although some of them miss a couple of episode, I tell them all the time about the current episode and that they should not miss the new one. I love this shows =) I’ll promise you, you won’t be disappointed.


Skins

Skins is a North American adaptation of the British teen drama of the same name. MTV presents an American version of the Britsh series, 'Skins', set in Baltimore, tells authentic stories about the up's and downs of adolescent life. Touching on love, drugs, sex, and friendship, the show reflects everyday teenage life in all its aspects.

( Source: http://www.tv.com/skins-/show/77831/summary.html )

I know, some people may not like this kind of shows that are really explicit and inappropriate for some underage audience, but obviously I love this show. The first season consist of ten episodes, showing us the journey through the lives of nine high school friends of the show. One of my favorite characters of the show is Cadie and I really love her episode. She is bipolar, depressed, sad soul and her eyes are huge. Sometimes she reminds me a lot about me when I’m totally depressed and misunderstood. Skins is awesome and I can’t wait for the next season!

CLICK BELOW FOR MORE..... ♥




Jungle Fish 2
Summary: When a high school girl dies mysteriously, her friends decide to investigate the cause of her death. The second season has a similar focus to the first, dealing with current social issues faced by the youth both at school and beyond: friendships, family problems, pregnancy and educational corruption.

(Source: http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=4045)

Lately there aren’t a lot of interesting Korean dramas to watch on the internet, the only Korean drama I watched so far was the Jungle Fish 2. The series only consist of 8 episodes and it sucks it ended so quickly, I wish they should extend it to 15 episodes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Summary: Kuronuma Sawako is completely misunderstood by her classmates. Her timid and sweet demeanor is often mistaken for malicious behavior. This is due to her resemblance to the ghost girl from "The Ring", which has led her peers to give her the nickname Sadako. Longing to make friends and live a normal life, she is naturally drawn to Kazehaya Shouta, the most popular guy in class, whose "100% refreshing" personality earns great admiration from Sawako.

(Source for the Anime: http://www.animeseason.com/kimi-ni-todoke-2nd-season/)


My favorite anime is back for season 2! I was really excited to when someone posted the news on tumblr that I keep checking my favorite website if they have the current episode. One week before I saw someone posted about making my favorite anime into live action/movie. So I asked people around if they knew any website where I can watch the movie of Kimi ni todoke/Reaching You and indeed someone send me the link. Although they change some of the scene in the movie, I was really satisfied and I really liked it

(Source for the movie: http://www.zomganime.com/kimi-ni-todoke-movie)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my favorite 2011 albums! ADELE ADELE ADELE! I’m in love with the whole album! I recommend you to buy it or listen to it on YouTube. I love “Someone like you” because I think I’m that girl, where I can see myself 40 yrs old, and heard news about an ex-boyfriend who found his new love and want to marry her, but here I am still looking for love. I’m obsess with her songs every single of her songs on her “21” album. She has an amazing voice and her songs are like story telling about heartache, and how to move on with her own life. I had been posting a lot of her songs on my facebook page and people keep asking me if I’m depressed or something. I simply reply to them “Can a girl enjoy a good love song without thinking I’m depressed?”

Well that’s all for now…

Ps. I’m really sorry about the super late post ♥




3 comments:

  1. All the shows sound really interesting, thanks for sharing. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pretty little liars!! t.v can get addicting. :/ Btw love your blog,i'm your new follower. i'd love if you follow back :)
    xoxoxo

    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete