.MyJOURNAL27 December Shopping!!!

by - 11:17 PM


Hi there ^^ it been a while since my last post (again, I’m sorry!) I have been going out a lot lately with some of my friends and sometimes with my mom around the city. And because of that, sometimes shopping new items are a must when I’m going out. I don’t know maybe it’s because of the Holiday Season that caught my attention of buying new/sale items in some department stores. Although I sounded like I have an addiction but don’t worry, I’m not a shopaholic. I just buy some things that I think I should get it right at that moment and to be honest I think I almost spend half of my money when my friends and I dine out, it's not like I'm the only one who's paying the bill (I’m not that rich) but because we all share our money to pay the bill of the food that we just ate. And Oh Boy! Some of my friends really love to eat at some fancy restaurant around d-town. 90 % of my college friends are really opinionated about what they want to eat and I’m not kidding. But that’s another story that I should write about my next blog post.

But If you ask me, sometimes I rather spend my money for food in a grocery store and buy few items like noodles, fruits or mango juice (oh green tea would be nice) and after that maybe cook the food we just bought with my friends in the kitchen and enjoy funny conversation with them. Yes, I know I’m becoming a house buddy (a person who stays at home all the time).

Anyway, so here are some of my new items this winter ^ ^








First item: My new itouch case ($7.99)

I think I bought this item along with the Dental Whitening Kit over the internet. I think I bought this item because it was cyber Monday sale (?) and because it was free shipping. This year I’m really into black and pink that’s why I bought this itouch case.



Second Time: Customize Cellphone chain ($13)

I bought this when I was with my mom at Chinatown. I went to the same store where I bought my customize bracelet as well. Although I haven’t attach it in my cellphone, I’m saving it, incase I might get a new phone at the end of the year. (WISHING!!)



Third Item: Jewelry Doll Stand Collection. ($10)

My lovely friend Carol and I went on shopping last Thursday, I bought three items: Jewelry Doll Stand, Gray Scarf with Beanie Hat (My gift for my mom), and one leather jacket.

I was trying to choice which one of the jewelry dolls stands should I get.....



I asked Carol which one suite with my personality, then she said this “Ohh that one with the black one, I know you like black and pink colors! The other one is too girly for you.”


Fourth Item: Black Leather Jacket ($30)

Actually I did not intended to buy a leather jacket that day, I really wanted to buy is a shoulder bag, but it was too pricey for my budget that day. Carol and I were trying some of the jackets they have, so I tried this one and I really liked it. Carol offered to pay the half of the price of the jacket as an early Christmas gift for me. ( Isn’t she nice?)


Fifth Item: Gold Hoop Earrings ($6)

I bought the earrings at H&M, I was with my college friends that day. I haven’t seen them for a while, so I decided I should go and hang out with them that day at Stonetown. I was planning to wear this early at the X-mass party that we are having this coming Friday at Karen’s apartment.




Sixth Item: Black Cross-body Bag ($10)

I bought this along with the earrings at H&M. Nowadays I’m really into cross-body bags. The bag was on sale that day, so no questions asked I did not hesitate to buy the bag. But I’m planning to buy the bag I saw at Burlington factory the other day that I was with Carol.




Seventh Item: Black Platform Pumps Heels ($15)

This is the last item I bought so far…
The shoes originally price was $40, and I just bought it for $15. I don’t usually like wear high heels shoes, but somehow I ended up trying some of the high heels shoes in the women sections. I was really happy when I found one high heel shoes that I really liked and I also have the Coach shoes I bought at Macy. Now I have two new shoes this winter ^^


So there you have it...

Hope you enjoy reading my list of new items I got this season.

Until Next time,

KiMS

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. the earrings really catch my eye =D! nice ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how that is~ It's so tempting to dine out all the time especially w/ friends.
    I do enjoy cooking now though, it sure saves me money. Ahh! That customized cellphone charm is cute! Gotta tell me where in Chinatown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your bling bling haha, awesome haul! I loove the shoes <3 and you look so pretty in that photo :> p.s I spend a lot of money on food, too :<

    ReplyDelete

recent posts