Wednesday, December 15

DAY SEVEN, EIGHT& NINE: 10 Important People/My Favorite Songs/Ways To Win Your Heart


Day Seven. 10 Important People

1. My parents
2. MY AMPOON (my best friend)
3. KIM (my best friend in p.i)
4. My close friends (YPG-FAMBAM)
5. Life Co. (College Friends.)
6.My cousins
7. Party Pipz
8. JPA/TUMBLR/BlOGSPOT friends?
9. Can I say Jun Matsumoto?
10. My dream guy?




Day Eight. 10 Of Your Favorite Songs

1. -------------------- I don't have a number one song
2. Better in time - Leona Lewis
3. Perfect Two - Auburn
4. I think i'm inlove - Rad
5. I hate that I love you - Rihanna
6. Waiting In Vain - MYMP
7. Motto... - Kana Nishino
8. Just the way you are- Bruno Mars
9. STAR STAR STAR - SNSD
10. The Name I love - SHiNNee (Onew)




Day Nine. 10 Ways To Win Your Heart

1. Be yourself
2. Be Honest
3. Have some senses of humor
4. Gifts? (10 things I like?)
5. Be a loyal friend
6. Pink and cute ^^
7. Fun to hangout
8. Adventurious
9. Music lover ?
10. Love me

Ps: Sorry about the late post ~.~

Until next time,
KiMS

No comments:

Post a Comment