DAY TWO: 10 things I love

by - 9:42 PM


1. I love polkadots


2. I love shin-chan (cartoon character)
3. I love PINK.BLUE.GREEN


4. I love DOGS

5. I love SLEEPOVER


6. I love my ypg/life.co/partypipz friends ^^

7. I love Japanese & Korean Food

8. I love Mangoes

9. I love colorful pens


10. I love Dunkin Donuts


Update about me: I have been sick for almost a week now and I hate being sick like this =(


I'm dying to get better, so I could finish cleaning && be on the road already ^^

KiMS

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hello Kims,
    We have the same interests except donuts. Sometimes i like... By the way thank you very much.Get well soon and take care.
    Kisses,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super interesting post! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loove jap and kor foodieees <3 and colored pens too :> and puppies! wow we've lots in common :3

    ReplyDelete

recent posts