Thursday, July 8

.MyJOURNAL19 My List of accomplishment!

Remember my list on my June blog entire?

I have some update I want to share…
Yes, I did accomplish some of my random list of things to do/wants to have/activities/parties last month and this month too as well.
And other my list… well I keep forgetting of doing it.


So let’s get started… shall we??

♥ FIONNA’S 20TH BIRTHDAY!



We celebrate this girl birthday on June 19, along with Celine’s visit here in SF for Summer time! We even had our 2010 YPG Reunion.

Also Celine bought me the original cd of Brown Eyed Girls in K-Town LA. (Gosh, I wish BEG goes here again for a solo concert!)



Well back to the story, So we rented a hotel room and we went swimming and I think this is my only Summer time vacation that I really had stressful day then the day after that is relaxing day!


♥UPDATE MY TUMBLR PAGE!♥

Recently I been updating a lot more on my tumblr page because I had a moment when I thought I don’t have a tumblr page and I was thinking about making one, but then I discovered that I have a tumblr page,
And I just did not know back then how to use it or what is it for? Since then I just started uploading some random pictures I took or some pictures that I think are pretty awesome!



1. This is my new display name. “The lady with a polkadot mind” I think it’s pretty decent name since I love polkadot and sometimes my mind seems to be always thinking of creative ways to express myself and of course I’m a lady!

2. Sometimes I vent in Tumblr about what i'm feeling that day or my opinion about something else.

3. And as you can see, I change my background! Well, I guess all of my background… BLOGSPOT, TWITTER, TUMBLR!

So If you guys have a chance to check them out.. feel free to check them ^^


♥♥♥ ICE SKATING =)

So It was the end of the module D, and my schoolmates and I decided to go out and do something fun. I suggested we should go ice skating and afterward we went to Pier 39! That's the day when i started to become addicted to Mango madness of Beard Papa ^^




♥♥ Spend time with LIFE Co. (my college friends) ♥♥


Its really been awhile since I hang out with Life Co. We been trying so hard to catch up with each other but I guess our schedule is preventing us to see each other. Time flies by so fast since I made my education as one of main priority this year and some of my friends are almost in their 5th year in college that all of us are really focus on our studies and more. But recently we had a chance to catch up with each other even though not all of us are there that day, I'm glad we met up and talk about what is going on with each others lives






♥♥ NEW HAIR COLOR!♥♥♥




i dyed my hair last month to be a little bit lighter than my natural black hair. My hair grows so fast that sometimes i love the thickness of my hair and sometimes i just want to cut my hair in short. I was planning to get a hair cut last month too, but i want to keep my promise of not cutting my hair for a whole year!
.
.
.
.
.
WELL.. ALL MY LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENT!
LOOKING FORWARD TO ACCOMPLISH SOME MORE OF MY RANDOM LIST THIS MONTH!<3

i'LL TRY TO POST A NEW ONE IN 6 DAYS

FOL ♥KiMS

No comments:

Post a Comment