.My Randomness 7 ;D

by - 1:20 AM

Hello! It’s been awhile again, I been M.I.A (missing in action) here in BlogSpot. As can you see I change my layout and change some features here and there, I change it to red and pink (I know it looks like hello kitty colors!). I had this one whole weekend that I was going to dedicate my time and effort to finish my layout and may be write one blog entire (since I only had one entire last month) but I guess that did not make any difference at all. Well maybe just one, the colors of my new layout! And I have a confession to make I been so active in my Tumblr page that I keep posting new things there all the time. Sorry My Blogspot =( Although Tumblr is one of my favorite page, I still love my blogspot. Oh By the way, It’s my last 2 weeks in school and I’m not ready to go my externship. I still can’t believe it, sometimes I just want to stay in school but then again I hate school.

I’ll try my best to make a new one next 3 days =)

But for now enjoy some random pictures I took
-
-
-
-
-
-






You May Also Like

0 comments