.MyJOURNAL21 Kaiser and Close friends

by - 4:18 PM


Its only third week of July, and I’m already exhausted and I just want it to end quickly. Last week was one of the important step for my externship because I had an interview for my externship at Kaiser. When I receive the news about me going there, I felt like I just want to disappear that day and don’t come back until the end of the year. But after a few days when I keep thinking about it, I decided I should do it and finish what I started. I waited for 8 months for this and sacrifice a lot of time doing all the assignment they gave me and studied every test we had each week. When I had the chance to go there, they have me a tour around the pharmacy. So i guess wish me luck on my first day August 2th. Anyhow, my week ended with fun and a lot of laughter with my close friends.

Carol and I went to Hannah’s externship site, while we were waiting for her after her work. We went to this small coffee shop called "Cafe La Taza" near Hannah’s externship site.



Because Carol and I were hungry, we ordered this Fesca Chicken Salad and a Mocha Latte.



We had to wait for our food to come, so they gave us this number 37.





Then after few minutes later...
.
.
.
We have our Fesca Chicken Salad. It looks yummy huh?



We have our Fesca Chicken Salad. It looks yummy huh?
As we ate our food, suddenly Hannah came inside and instead of greeting us, she grab Carol’s fork and started eating our food (BAD HANNAH!) The food was too spicy for my taste so I just ate a little bit and the Mocha Latte it was a little bit bitter for me as well, but I love the chicken!

After we finish our food, we met up with RV and went to the bank for a little.


Then we went to Meteron and waited for Fionna to come.



As we waited for her, we started talking about our special super secret project. ^^
When Fionna told us that she’s on her way, we were trying to prank her and hide from the bushes nearby... But as soon as she called us and immediately saw us behind the bushes (darn it!)

Then we went to Jollibee to eat again!!







Then we went back inside the Meteron and just sat in the patio. We started talking about the funny memories we had when we were in high school and the things we are doing lately in our lives. Oh by the way, Fionna passed the actual driving test. (Congratulations!) So I guess pretty soon we will have some exciting joy ride trip in the near future ^.^





I was one of the simple get together yet one of the most memorable for me. Because of them, I found myself loved and just be me at all times when I’m with them.

We ended our day we laughter and we were planning to met up again next Friday to celebrate Hannah’s externship and I guess mine too ^^

Until next time..

FOL <3 KimS

You May Also Like

0 comments