.My Randomness 6

by - 1:13 AM

One super short blog entire this week. My week was mellowed and relaxed beside from last wenesday when i had an upset stomach. BUT i don't want to talk about it =( Anyway, I did post one blog entire this week but i ended up deleting it. So i guess i might try to re-write it this coming week. (Hopefully!) Well, its finally month of June and i have a lot of things to do in my super super agenda. (notice i love saying "super"?)

Well this are my super random list of things to do/wants to have/activities/parties:


Finish the design for the YPG t-shirt


Photobooth blog entire


Fionna's Birthday


Update my tumblr


Ice Skating with my classmates


Add more stuff (sidebar) of my blogspot


Buy a new pair of comfortable shoes or flats


Buy new paper pads for school


Finish YPG sleepover video


Spend time with Heather? (my former classmate)


Spend time with LIFE Co. (my college friends)


Update my likes/dislike in JPA


More webcam moment with YPG


Need a new hair cut and hair color!


I'm hoping I can at least finish half of this list by this month!
.
.
.
.
Oh and i almost forgot i receive two gifts from my mom this week! BAG&WATCH!

Well, until next time! I'm watching COFFEE HOUSE right now at Viiki!!

=)


FOL ♥ kiMS

You May Also Like

0 comments