Sunday, May 30

.MyJOURNAL18 Concert & Birthday party!

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while you could miss it. "

I can’t believe it I’m almost done with school and I’m ready to face the real world. I have 5 more weeks to go and 2 more addition weeks with Module H then its my externship! These past few weeks I have some unexpected conflict with other people and misunderstanding that led to apologizing and accepting. My life just became one big roller coaster what goes up must comes down. I realize that nothing is guaranteed in our lives, so be prepared to pay the price of happiness.


Two events happened to me last weekend and this week:

I had the chance to see the concert I been waiting for the month of May. The MYX MASH concert ft. T-Pain, Bruno Mars and Brown Eyed Girls! It was unplanned day to go to a concert that day; I was with Fionna looking for some dress for this week Birthday party we were going to attend, and suddenly one of my friends called me and told us to come with them and watch the show. So we decided to go out that night! Since our day is full of conflict, we might as well enjoy and forget about the problems we have that day.


Here are some pictures we took on that day!





Bruno's performance was awesome and the way he said “I love Asian women” four times while he was sing "Nothing on you baby" was to die for! ^^




Finally its B.E.G time! JeA wasn't able to come that night. But I love GaIn, she was so hot while she was dancing "Abracadabra".


We did not have the chance to take pictures of T-Pain performance that night because we were taking a lot of videos of his performance =) and we were caught on the moment trying to sing along with all of his songs.


^0^

Then last Friday was Leslie’s 18th birthday party at Jade dragon. The 18 candles must wear blue dress and 18 roses must wear blue tie that night. It’s been a long time since I attended parties like this; dressing up and just has fun the whole night. I had the chance to see some old friends and create new friends that night. I had a blast at the end of the party.

Here are some picture during the party =)










Well, more pictures to come =) i haven't uploaded the pictures on my laptop


XOXO, kiMS


No comments:

Post a Comment