Saturday, May 15

.MyJOURNAL17 "Zoo && live music"

Two events I attended last weekend; the zoo and music gig at sub mission. Last Friday was our trip at San Francisco Zoo. It’s been a long time since I went to the zoo, I think the last time I went there was freshman year or sophomore year in high school. Hannah invited me to go to the zoo although I told her I do not have enough money to go to the zoo, she lean me some money and pay her later. We went with her brother, her cousin and of course Fionna.

The next day, I went to my friends’ gig at sub mission. Since I don’t go out that much anymore, I felt different and overwhelm about going out and watching live music at the same time. But surprisingly I enjoyed going out that night. I saw some people I haven’t seen for years now, and met new cool people.

&& of course here are some pictures..


Inside the food court, just chilling ;)



I love this picture =))



Caught in the act, eating some onion rings! want some?



"X" mark means under 21 ;) all of us can't buy alcohol that night! we live sober!




We call this class picture =]] can you find me?


can't wait for summer to come... ;) 2 more months to go in school =] yeah!

Full of Love, ♥ ♥ KIMS

No comments:

Post a Comment