Sunday, March 28

.MyJOURNAL14 "THE LIST"

So i wrote down all my list this month, my to-do list, my new item list, and my wish list!

I have this to-do list that I really wanted to do and get it done, but somehow I always ended up not doing it at all.

Here is my TO-DO LIST:
1. CREATE A NEW VIDEO CLIP
(I keep reminding myself about this list. I want to buy new video editing software, but I don’t have time and money to do it)

2. YPG T-SHIRT LOGO
(I told some of my close friend that we are having a customize t-shirt with our name on it, however they put me in charge about what kind of design we want in our t-shirt.)

3. Volunteer
(I have been told that, I need to volunteer in any kind of medical facility in order for me to have that extra work experience and its good for my resume)

4. Make a new head banner for my BlogSpot ^^
(I want to make a new head banner, and try a new technique that I just learned)
Hopefully, I can finish all before the end of the month.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyhow, i also made a list about the new items i got this month, and i can't wait to share it with you guys!

NEW THINGS I GOT THIS MONTH:

1. My New Pink Headphone.
(Yes, I finally bought a new headphone for me to use in my laptop or in my itouch and it was exactly what I wanted. It’s pink!)

2. New Shiseido products
(I been having new break out in my face, so my mom bought me a cleanser and softener, but I wanted to buy the moisturizer)

3. PURPLE&BLACK SHOES
(I’m not really a rubber shoes person, I’m more like flat shoes and open toe shoes. But I bought this new purple black rubber shoes, for a change ^^)

4. 2 PAIR OF SOFT SHORT SHORTS.
( I love wearing pajamas, so when I saw this short shorts pajamas, I was inlove with it.)






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nevertheless, i have my wish-list too as well!!! Hopefully in near future, i will have all of this items

MY WISH-LIST:
1. Panasonic Lumix DMC - FZ35 -38
(I always wanted HD –camera, I’m hopingI’ll get this when I graduate in school)

2. NEW SWEATER/JACKET
(I want something different this time, maybe a blue jacket! I never had one before ;[ )

3. BUY THE DVD OF “Heaven's Postman”
(I want to buy this dvd because Hero Jaejoong (DBSK) is the leading man of the story, and looks so dreamy. )




~FOL ♥ KiMS

No comments:

Post a Comment