Thursday, March 25

.MyJOURNAL13 EMILY'S 22nd Birthday party!!

"Emily's 22nd Birthday party"

So it’s been awhile since I wrote my last blog entire, I been having a super hectic weekend lately. I wanted to write this blog entire last week, but somehow I can’t find free time to do it. So I’m just going to right a quick blog entire about what happened at Emily’s 22nd Birthday party. As I remember the party wasn’t that long, because we went to her house really late and people are keeping calling us and asking when are we coming? Also I was having a really bad day that day because I did not have the chance to eat back at home (empty stomach = not good) and I did not have enough sleep from the previous night. At the beginning, I was really irritated about some people at that party, but I tried to make the best of it, since I’m already there I might as well enjoy my time with some friends that I haven’t seen for quite some time. As usual, we took a lot of pictures, but I did not use my own camera at night we used my friend’s camera since she uploaded her picture at facebook really fast, so that was good! Oh when it was time to go home, we took some random videos, just to have fun ;D

Well that’s my last last weekend. Sorry about that =) Here are some pictures at the party.
















No comments:

Post a Comment