Monday, February 22

.MyJOURNAL9 Mii 20th Birthday Bash!

Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.


Yes, I’m officially 20 years old. Last Friday was my 20th early birthday bash at Hannah’s house. So here is my story, I actually wanted my birthday to be celebrated on Saturday because I thought I’ll just have a small lunch time birthday party at Kome (buffet). But people kept complaining about it, they wanted me to change the date on Friday instead of Saturday. At first I was thinking I don’t want to do it on Friday because I have school and I don’t want to deal with the stress (go back at home then go out again, dress up again ~.~) I told everyone that I’m not celebrating my birthday. However some of my close friend really wanted me to celebrate it, just a simple birthday celebration and Hannah offered "Why not celebrate it here at my house?". So I called some of my friends that I wanted to invite but then again I ended up inviting the same people that wanted me to celebrate my birthday on Friday. So I decided, I will celebrate it on Friday.

First of all, I went to school that day, and I wanted to ask my teacher if I could go home early, but I don’t want to miss the new materials we needed to know in the Lab, so I decided to stay. (that sucks T.T ) Then I went back home to dress up, and people kept calling me and asking this “when are you coming?” or “Where are you?” I was in the rush; I met up with Fionna to pick up the food I ordered in the Chinese Restaurant. Then we arrive at Hannah’s house, but Adrienne has to go somewhere else (too bad T.T). So I only saw her a few minutes. Then people showed up. To make my long story short, we ate a lot of foods, took a lot of pictures, talk about random things, and cut the cake. I also had a blast on the laughing session we had!! We were just sitting in dinner room talking about random stuff, we were laughing out loud, literally we were loud!!! I was laughing so hard I was crying and the funny thing was that we all have our own laughing reaction, laughing while messing up our hairs, laughing while clapping, laughing while banging on the table and laughing while falling down the chair. That was the highlight of my day. After the party, people said their goodbyes and greeted me Happy Birthday again. After that one of my friends suggested let’s have a sleepover. So guess what? Some of my friends and I ended up sleeping over at Hannah’s house. We also made a Lady Gaga dance video at 3 am! It was one of the best sleepover I ever had.

Well here are some pictures on my birthday bash!

People Just Arrive!

Yeah! more foods!

I'm actually putting the candles

oh, we used the "1" candle because we did not have "0" candle ^.^

yeah! party like its your birthday! well it is my birthday! so lets party!!

cutting my cake ^^ thank you adrienne for the cake you bought for me ^^



I'll post more webcam pictures we had and more update about the gifts i received

♥♥♥KIMS

No comments:

Post a Comment