.MyJOURNAL8 movies with friends #2

by - 12:44 AM

First of all, I want to say sorry for the late blog post because I was busy last weekend and I did not have the time to post a new blog entire. Even though I had a three day weekend because of the president’s day, I used my Monday school off to study for my test on Tuesday and I’m not joking because I really made a schedule on my itouch to use my time wisely that day. Anyway, last Friday I went out with my friends after school to watch the movie “Dear John” Century, Bloomingdales at downtown. I invited some of my school mate with me and my other group of friends to watch the movie as well. Actually at first I did not want to see the movie because I do not usually watch American movies beside I watched a movie few days before that. But I guess I ended up watching it. ^^ In my opinion the movie was touching, I never expected myself crying when (John) the main character’s reading his letter to his father while he’s lying in his hospital bed. T-T After the movie, one of my friends left early because she had a date! So after she left we went around the mall and I guess window shopping! I wanted to find a new shirt for me to wear on my birthday small party but I guess I can’t seem to find the right one. Then we went to King of Thai to eat dinner, I was surprised we ended up talking about our own previous relationship and what kind of guys do we really go out with, or personality that suits us. I guess I made simple facts about what do I look for a guy. So I said this “#1, he needs to have some sense of humor. I like guys that are funny and I can joke round with him, but not always. #2 he’s older than me, and taller than me. #3 he respects me, and I don’t like clinging guys nor does a lot of PDA (public display of affection). #4 he can trust me and I can trust him. #5 best of all, he can be a romantic type of guy, not to showy but he does some simple stuff that makes me fall in love with him over and over again….” Hahahaha I know I have my standards but I think mine are too simple. After we had a dinner, one of my friend told me she’s coming late, she met up with me after the dinner and my other friends just went home, and I stayed at the mall with my friend. Oh by the way I bought this pink and black wallpaper that night. I’ll post some pictures when I have free time.


Well that’s all for now, I’ll update more about me later, Enjoy the pictures on last Friday.

One of my classmate gave me heart chocolate for Valentine's day. It was cute so i took a picture of it ^^


The ticket of the movie "DEAR JOHN"


Before the movie starts, we need to take a picture! of course ^^


Dinner Time at King of Thai ;) yummy!


Shrimp Fried Rice!


Fried Noodles with grave sauce!


Chicken!

At Bloomingdale's SF Downtown


With Marie! Mirror|rorriM Pic!


XOXO, KIMS

You May Also Like

0 comments